Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can I order by phone?
- A: Yes! You can choose to call in your order and one of our Customer Service Team Members will be happy to help you place your order. However, this is only available during our posted business hours. Ordering online allows you to shop any time you choose.
- Q: Is ordering online secure?
- A: Yes! All Factory Wheels uses advanced encryption to transmit your payment information securely. We are always upgrading our security so you can shop with confidence.
- Q: Why can’t add an item to my cart?>
- A: The item may be out of stock. Our system does not allow for items to be added to cart if they are not in inventory. There will be a message on the product page indicating if the item is in stock.
- Q: Do you charge tax?
- A: Tax will be charged in certain states where we have a physical location and states required by the recent U.S Supreme Court ruling in South Dakota v Wayfair as required by law.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use?
- A: We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal
- Q: When will my order arrive?
- A: You order may take 1-2 business days to process before it ships. Depending on the shipping method you select It could take 1-6 days for your order to arrive after processing.
- Q: Will I know when my order has shipped?
- A: You will receive an email notification with your tracking number.
- Q: Do you charge for shipping?
- A: Some items may qualify for free shipping. However, to see if you will be charged shipping use our shipping calculator for an estimate of shipping charges.
- Q: My shipping address changed after I placed the order.
- A: We can only ship to the address used in the original order. If your item has not yet shipped, it can be canceled and a new order can be placed.
- Q: Can you ship to an APO, FPO or PO Box?
- A: No. We only ship to a physical address.
- Q: Can I pick up my order?
- A: No. This option is not available.
- Q: Is UPS the only shipping method offered?
- A: Yes, UPS is our only carrier.
- Q: What should I do If I received a damaged product?
- A: If your item was damaged in shipping you will need to fill out a UPS shipping claim. If the item was not damaged do to UPS then you will need to contact Customer Service and get a Return Authorization before a refund or exchange can take place.
- Q: Can I return an item?
- A: Yes. Unused items can be returned within 30 days. We will not take any returns after that time. Fees May Apply.
- Q: What is a Reconditioned Wheel?
- A: A reconditioned wheel is a used wheel that gone through an extensive process to return it to like new condition. The process includes testing to the wheel is true (no bending) and has had its appearance restored to original factory specifications. This can include polishing, clear coating or even painting.
- Q: What does the term “Compatible Wheel” mean?
- A: A Compatible Wheels is not a factory original wheel. It is a wheel that is built to the exact size, shape and specifications that the auto manufacturer intended. The only difference is there will be no Original Equipment number stamped on the back of the wheel.
- Q: What is a Used Wheel?
- A: A used wheel is one that the repair facility had tested and meets all of the quality standards necessary for resale.
- Q: Will the colors match?
- A: All of our replacement original equipment wheels are painted and finished to match original specifications and colors from the manufacturer. However, we cannot guarantee that the parts on your vehicle will match perfectly due to weather conditions, fading, and other variables. We can only guarantee that the finish will be the same as intended by the auto manufacturer.
- Q: Does anything else come with my order?
- A: No. Your order will contain only the product you ordered with no accessories. Example: Wheels will not include lug bolts or center caps.
- Q: Can I purchase a completely different wheel for my car?
- A: Yes. However, All Factory Wheels will assume no responsibility for items that are not intended for that specific make and model. It is recommended that you consult your dealer for compatible wheel sizes and specifications.
At All Factory Wheels we know you might have questions about the buying process or a recent order. Our friendly Customer Service Team Members are here to help every step of the way! See below for a list of Frequently Asked Questions. You might find your answer there before you call.
Toll Free: 877-994-3357
Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm eastern M-F